Welcome! We are a growing practice with a simple philosophy – invite our clients into the decision-making process, share education with them so they are comfortable with the decisions they are making, and use common sense. Our appointment times are longer to facilitate in-depth discussions with our medical team. By going the extra mile, we have found that your pet recovers much more quickly after surgery or treatment. Our team advocacy promotes a higher quality of life through balanced health and wellness care for your pet.
Our mission is to enrich the lives of pets and people. Our integrated approach to medicine and simple philosophy to partner with each pet parent in the care of their family member, helps us live this mission. We invite you to give us a try and we look forward to meeting you.
About your first visit
- The first time you are here, we will schedule a longer appointment than usual so you can questions and learn about options you and your pet.
- If you have a puppy or a kitten, you will receive a kit that will help you ensure they get a healthy start in life.
- You will be given options and recommendations from both traditional and complementary veterinary medicine.
- Any alternative or complimentary medicine you have been providing your pet can be discussed to help you make decisions to improve your pet’s overall health and quality of life.
- Second opinion appointments are available if your pet has a complicated medical history.
- We are here to be your partner in the health of your pet. Please feel free to talk to us at any time if you have concerns.
Harmony Veterinary Center is accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA). To earn our accreditation, our hospital must demonstrate an exceptional level of medical care in over 900 standards. These standards directly correlate to the care we provide to pets. We are proud to be an AAHA-accredited practice on the leading edge of veterinary medicine. Learn more about what AAHA accreditation means for you and your pet and remember to visit AAHA’s healthypet.com for great information to help you and your pet every day.
Online access to your pet’s medical records with ePetHealth.com
If you are on vacation, at doggie day care, or need to check your pet’s vaccination status, you can! ePetHealth.com is an online pet health portal we provide our clients to make veterinary health care records more accessible. Print vaccination records, make appointments, set medication reminders, and much more. You will enjoy using this easy system.
Hospital Tours and Treats
We enjoy pampering both you and your pet. All of the family is welcome to stop by and take a tour of our facility. We also encourage you to stop in with your pet anytime for a treat and social visit. This gives us a chance to get to know you and helps socialize your pet to our clinic to avoid stress and anxiety.