Welcome! Whether you are new to the area, just adopted a new friend, or looking for a second opinion, finding the right veterinary hospital to provide compassionate care aligned with your personal philosophy for your pet is top priority. At Harmony Veterinary Center we have a simple philosophy – invite our clients into the decision-making process, share education with them so they are comfortable with the decisions they are making, and use common sense.
Our mission is to enrich the lives of pets and people. Integrating traditional and complementary medicine our medical team focuses on the whole pet and the maintenance of health rather than the treatment of a single disease. We advocate for a high-quality, pain free life for each pet and work with you to achieve balanced health and wellness for your best friend.
We cultivate the human-animal bond and create a friendly healing environment for each pet and their family. We create time in our appointments to focus on education and provide opportunities for thoughtful discussions with our medical team to arrive at the best treatment plan for your pet’s health.
Energy medicine, acupuncture and other complementary therapies are often integrated into your pet’s visit or care. Our team advocates for each pet to eliminate pain and create the highest quality of life possible.
Our integrated approach to medicine and simple philosophy to partner with each pet parent in the care of their family member, helps us live our mission every day. We invite you to give us a try and we look forward to meeting you.
About your first visit
- The first time you are here, we will schedule a longer appointment than usual, so you can ask questions and learn about different options for you and your pet.
- If you have a puppy or a kitten, you will receive a kit that will help you ensure they get a healthy start in life.
- You will be given options and recommendations from both traditional and complementary veterinary medicine.
- Any alternative or complimentary medicine you have been providing your pet can be discussed to help you make decisions to improve your pet’s overall health and quality of life.
- Second opinion appointments are available if your pet has a complicated medical history.
- We are here to be your partner in the health of your pet. Please feel free to talk to us at any time if you have concerns.
Harmony Veterinary Center is accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA). To earn our accreditation, our hospital must demonstrate an exceptional level of medical care in over 900 standards. These standards directly correlate to the care we provide to pets. We are proud to be an AAHA-accredited practice on the leading edge of veterinary medicine. Learn more about what AAHA accreditation means for you and your pet and remember to visit AAHA’s healthypet.com for great information to help you and your pet every day.
Hospital Tours and Treats
We enjoy pampering both you and your pet. All the family is welcome to stop by and take a tour of our facility. We also encourage you to stop in with your pet anytime for a treat and social visit. This gives us a chance to get to know you and helps socialize your pet to our clinic to avoid stress and anxiety.